Losing hair is a part of life that most people do not look forward to. If you had bald family members, you may be especially nervous about waking up one morning to find your pillow covered with hair, or your hair brush with more hairs than your thought.
If this sounds like something that you worry about, then you might want to know how to prevent this problem. Here are 6 tips that can help you to prevent the hair loss problem.
- One widely held belief that the use of chemicals on the hair can cause hair thinning and hair loss eventually. If you want to improve the look of your hair through chemical means, but nervous about the future hair loss, it is a good idea to only used licensed beautitian. Many do-it yourselfers are too inexperienced to properly perform chemical treatment for their hair. If you color your hair, thought best to keep to a minimum frequency of six or eight a week.
- It is important to eat healthy foods and ensure that your body is getting the vitamins and minerals needed. Often the body will show poor health in the hair follicles and finger nails before and the actual disease is detected. While it is important to get enough proper nutrition, but consume too much of one type of vitamin was not a good thing. For example, too much vitamin A and E, would linked to hair loss.
- If the disease is detected, it is important to maintain the health of your needs. If your doctor has prescribed medication, follow it. Did not listen to doctors suggest will cause your body to work harder just to stay alive, it will not have enough energey to keep the hair follicles grow and will eventually lead to hair loss. This is the best ways to prevent hair loss.
- The styles of your hair can also cause hair loss. When ever possible, avoid pull hair into styles that need to be pulled tight and tied with elastic for a long time. While hair accessories hair has become much more friendly over the past few years, hair styles such as pig tails, tight ponytails, and cornrows can still do damage to the hair and detained hair follicle.
- Using a silk or satin pillow case, is expected to prevent hair loss due to the fact that satin or silk pillowcase will cause less friction during sleeping than a cotton pillowcase. This is because the head and the hair slide across the pillow instead of needing to be firmly pushed around.
- It is important to remember that even in healthy conditions, we will lose between 50 and 100 hair from the head every day. If you feel that your hair loss problems are beyond that normal, talk to your doctor or dermatologist about your conditions. They will be able to determine whether hair loss is due to medical problems or age, and lead you to the right treatment.